Apr 25, 2007

I Hate Fun

I am a social fuck-up, no doubt at all. My boyfriend invited a bunch of people over, people I've known for years, and they're all out on the porch barbeque-ing and drinking and smoking and so on, and I just can't tolerate going out there. I'm not drinking and I want no part in this "social" stuff. When they were eating outside I stood awkwardly inside by myself and ate everything with my hands and then scuttled right back to the computer. I've been among people for almost twenty-four years and I still have no idea how to deal with them. It's awesome. Almost unrelatedly, I think I really hate fun.

My new idea is to write small posts every day instead of long ones sporadically. Let's see how that goes.

2 comments:

The Old Mule said...

A fuck up is a good mind in the wrong place. Unless you are my cousin W., in which case, you are just a fuck up.

penitent said...

I have a few of those in my family. It turns out they're everywhere.